As India suspended initiation of fresh insolvency proceedings with the new IBC Ordinance 2020 for a period of six months to shield companies impacted by the outbreak of Covid-19, the rules of the game have changed again! To understand the new Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020 and how this will affect business, our panel experts discuss and deep dive into effective implementation of the new code, section 10A and its effects on the regime.
Topics of discussion include:
- Description of section 10A and its effects on the regime of the IBC
- The outcome of the provision to section 10A vis a vis the creditor- debtor balance under the IBC
- The effects of section 10A on the definition of default u/s 3(12) of IBC
- Suspension of section 10 of IBC – pragmatic or overreaching?
- The ground impact of section 10A
- The benefits and drawbacks of Section 66(3) in future CIR and liquidation processes
Ria Rungta (Marketing, Media Partnerships, Registrations)
Varkha Israni (Speaking Opportunities)