Mergers and Acquisitions in India / Mergers and Acquisitions in India: key opportunities and challenges in recent times
A conference presented by the Corporate and M&A Law Committee
Please register your interest to receive further information about this conference.
We will contact you as soon as registration is opened.
- Modi 2.0
- Corporate governance, protection of stakeholders and activism
- Insolvency & bankruptcy in India – M&A opportunities
- Financial sponsors bonanza – revived appetite from sovereign and pension funds, private equity and VC players
- Public M&A in India – peculiarities and practicalities
- Promoters vs investors – finding the right balance
- The known unknown: fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, wilful deceit and dishonest concealment in Indian M&A deals
- From foe to friend: selling to a (direct) competitor – best practice and considerations
- Risk sharing between clients and legal advisors – new paradigm in a buyers’ market
- What keeps Indian general counsels up at night?