Legal technology landscape for law firms
IDEX Legal and Thomson Reuters are proud to host an exclusive roundtable session on “Legal technology landscape for law firms”
The details of the event are given as below:
Time: 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Date: Friday, 28 September 2018
Venue: The Lalit, Delhi
Agenda of the session
3.00 pm – 3.30 pm
3.30 pm – 4.30 pm
Panel session: Technology & Law Firms – understanding the key ingredients to successful adoption and roll-out
- identifying the primary tools being adopted by law firms
- what are the drivers for success (and reasons for failure) when it comes to firm wide technology adoption?
- what are the key benefits of becoming a tech enabled firm?
Vikas Vij, MD, IDEX Legal
Padmini Rathore, CEO, DSK Legal
Neeraj Dubey, Joint Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
Rajiv Maheshwari, CEO, Anand & Anand
4.30pm – 4.45pm
Afternoon tea and refreshments
4.45 pm – 5.30 pm
Digital Research / Practice Management: Tools for driving business success at law firms
Here we focus on the Thomson Reuters suite of products lawyers around the world have been using to drive efficiencies up and costs down at their firms, and how those offerings are now being adopted at law firms across India. In particular there will be a focus on:
- Westlaw: An online multi jurisdictional legal research service for lawyers and legal professionals which uses the current version of the law with proprietary editorial enhancements for cases, legislations with access to more than 1200 journals.
- Practical Law: Created for transactional lawyers; Practical Law is an online global know-how service that helps lawyers perform more efficiently and quickly. Practical Law gives access to practice notes that offer how-to guidance, standard documents that provide a better starting point, current awareness emails that keep lawyers up to date, plus more.
- Data Privacy Advisor: Data Privacy Advisor combines best-in-class content including data privacy guidance from Practical Law; global legal and regulatory information; and news and current awareness to help you monitor the market, identify which rules and regulations to apply, and detect, prevent, and respond to data privacy issues. All with a system that gets smarter the more you use it.
Sumitro Chatterjee, Client Specialist and Training, Thomson Reuters
5.30pm – 6.00 pm
Understanding the duties towards the market
Code of Conduct and training
Anatomy of an investigation
Speaker: Avimukt Dar, Partner, IndusLaw