IDEX Legal has different verticals across the year. Here are listed the Terms and Conditions while participating in any of the IDEX Legal events
Legal Counsel Congress and The Asia Law Firm Management Congress
- Fees are inclusive of all programme documents, lunch on conference day and refreshments. The fees do not cover travel and accommodation costs. Following completion and return of the registration form including the authorized signature, full payment is required within 5 working days from receipt of invoice. PLEASE NOTE: payment must be received prior to the conference date, admission to the event cannot be guaranteed if the payment has not been received by IX Events Pvt. Ltd.
- Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions can be made at anytime free of charge. Cancellations must be received in writing by mail or fax 15 working days before the conference in order to qualify for a Credit Note which will be valid for 6 months after the date of issue. Thereafter, a Credit not cannot be issued. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. If, for any reason, IX Events Pvt. Ltd. decides to cancel or postpone this conference and/or workshop/s, IX Events Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel or other travel costs incurred by the delegate. In case of cancellation or postponement, the fee qualifies for a credit note equal in value for any future event organized by IX Events Pvt. Ltd.
- All Intellect Property Rights in all materials produced or distributed by IX Events Pvt. Ltd. in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
- Event programme content and the event venue can be subject to change without notice and does not impact the Terms and Conditions Specified in 1. and 2.
- With his or her signature, the delegate acknowledges that they have read and understood all terms of this contract including, without limitation, the provisions relating to cancellation and to payment terms.
IDEX Legal Awards (For table booking)
If you wish to cancel your table or space at The IDEX LEGAL Awards please ensure you inform us in writing (email or post) – the following cancellation terms apply:
- If your cancellation is received 30 days prior to the event 15% of the cost of your booking will become payable
- If your cancellation is received 14 days prior to the event 25% of the cost of your booking will become payable
- If your cancellation is received 7 days prior to the event 100% of the cost of your booking will become payable
LawServ- The Legal Services Expo
- Terms and conditions shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be deemed to include all other terms and conditions or rules and regulations from time to time by organisers in relation to the event whether contained the event manual, sales literature or otherwise. Prior to the event the organisers will issue the participant their organisers event manual and participant agree to comply with the terms therein
- The person or persons signing the participation form on behalf of the participating company shall be deemed to have full authority to do so on behalf of the participator and they shall have no right to claim against the organisers that such person or persons did not have the authority.
- The space cost will be paid by the participant in accordance with the payment schedule stated in the participation form including payment of deposits in advance.
- If any payment (including payment of any deposit) shall be 14 days in arrears (whether demanded or not) the contract may at any time thereafter terminated forewith by notice in writing by the organisers to participant. In such event any deposit and other sums paid shall be forfeited and the balance of the participation cost shall become due and payable forewith. Such terminations shall not be prejudice any rights or claims by the organisers against the participants in respect of antecedent breach.
- In the event that an participant either wishes to cancel his space booking after acceptance by the organisers or fails to meet any of the payment obligations (whether as to the amounts of dates of payment) detailed on the participation form then the organisers reserve the right (but without being obliged to do so and without any prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the organisers) to apply the following cancellation charges and to reallocate such space.
- Cancellations before
- 30 days 50% of the participation amount will be charged
- 15 days 75% of the participation amount will be charged
- If the participants wishes to cancel then written notice of such must be forwarded to and receive by the organisers by recorded courier not later than the dates mentioned. For avoidance of the doubt of the organisers shall not be obliged to accept the participants notice of cancellation
- These terms and conditions and any document referred in to them constitute the whole agreement between the parties and supersede any agreement, understanding or previous agreement between them relating to the subject matter they cover.
- Any variation of this contract terms and condition shall be in writing signed by or on behalf of each party.
- Any waive of any rights under these terms and conditions is only effective if it is in writing and signed by the waiving or consenting party.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions (or a part of a provision) is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal the other provision shall remain in force.
- If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
For more details you can email us on email@example.com